Sustaining Mydex

Sustaining Mydex  A Community Interest Company

A Community Interest Company can only distribute 35% of its profits to its shareholders. The other 65% must be reinvested back into the company's stated social purpose, back into the furtherment of the business. This was the only way we could guarantee that a Mydex Personal Data Store would be free to individuals for life.

Mydex Sustainability Organigraph